Technical Support Specialist#14148 | Ontario, Oakville Area | Permanent
For over fifty years Synergie Hunt International has stood out from the competition by attracting the most talented individuals. We are looking to meet motivated people who are ready to make a difference by supporting our client partners meet and exceed their business goals.
Automation Technical Support Specialist / Trainer
Starting at $65,000
In this role you will join a leader in Industrial software to perform technical support for clients.
· You will be an integral part of the technical support group providing superior customer service.
· You will perform product training in various formats including online, inhouse or onsite.
· You will support the account management team to create demos and offer demonstrations.
· You will ensure all support cases are researched, diagnosed, troubleshot, resolved and properly documented in the CRM.
- Bilingual (French and English), with good verbal and written communication skills.
- You work well with minimal supervision, are organized with strong initiative.
- You are able to understand and articulate customer requests.
- You are willing to travel occasionally to customer sites or technical conferences.
- You have good technical knowledge with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- You display initiative in solving problems.
- You have superior knowledge of Windows Server and Workstation operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Teams, SQL Server.
- You have completed post secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Experience or basic understanding of automation with HMI or SCADA.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V).
- Knowledge of PLC programming and communication protocols.
· Full health, dental and vision benefits for all employees after three (3) months.
- Mileage reimbursed for business travel.
At Synergie Hunt International, we are attentive to the professional development of our candidates. We respect your goals and guide you to a role that is best suited to your expectations. - Your professional development is our passion!
Each application we receive is carefully reviewed to meet the requirements of the position we are recruiting for. Even if you are not selected for this position, we will evaluate your application for other roles.