Structural & Graphic Designer Supervisor#14234 | Ontario, Toronto Area | Permanent
For over fifty years Synergie Hunt International has stood out from the competition by attracting the most talented individuals. We are looking to meet motivated people who are ready to make a difference by supporting our client partners meet and exceed their business goals.
Structural & Graphic Designer Supervisor
$85,000 - $90,000 salary
This role is responsible for all aspects of the design department. You will be supervising the structural and graphic aspect of designing an item.
- Creation of conceptual sketches to meet client objectives.
- Organizing, planning and tracking the direction and status of projects.
- Creating and managing working drawings and samples.
- Participating in daily design and processing meetings to ensure proper movement of projects.
- Train employees and develop their personal growth.
- Ensuring the completion of production orders are delivered on time to customers.
- Diploma in Structural and Graphic Design.
- Completion of accredited Graphics/Print Production Program.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field (structural, graphics, supervisory).
- Two plus years’ experience in point-of-purchase displays or related industrial experience.
- Must be familiar with all grades and flutes of corrugated and foam.
- Solid computer skills, proficient in using MS Office, MAC, ArtiosCAD, Esko cutting table software, Adobe Acrobat Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
This position includes Benefits after 3 months which include Medical/Dental as well as extended benefits paid by the employer.
We invite you to apply today!
At Synergie Hunt International, we are attentive to the professional development of our candidates. We respect your goals and guide you to a role that is best suited to your expectations. - Your professional development is our passion!
Each application we receive is carefully reviewed to meet the requirements of the position we are recruiting for. Even if you are not selected for this position, we will evaluate your application for other roles.