St Catharines - Assistant Manager#14115 | Ontario, Niagara Region | Permanent
For over fifty years Synergie Hunt International has stood out from the competition by attracting the most talented individuals. We are looking to meet motivated people who are ready to make a difference by supporting our client partners meet and exceed their business goals.
Synergie Hunt International is currently seeking high energy retail managers for their very successful Canadian discount retail client.
The job will be very physical with a large focus on retail inventory replenishment. Having a strong background in retail merchandising is absolutely essential.
We are looking for:
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the retail industry, including at least 2 years in a supervisory position;
· Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end);
· Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
· Ability to handle the physical load on a daily basis;
· Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
· Strong leadership and communication skills;
· Good time management skills and able to manage priorities.
What you get:
· Career growth potential
· Health, medical and dental benefits
· Life and disability insurance
· Company matched pension plan
If you feel you possess these requirements and are interested in being considered for this great management career opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
At Synergie Hunt International, we are attentive to the professional development of our candidates. We respect your goals and guide you to a role that is best suited to your expectations. - Your professional development is our passion!
Each application we receive is carefully reviewed to meet the requirements of the position we are recruiting for. Even if you are not selected for this position, we will evaluate your application for other roles.