Product Manager#14122 | Ontario, Vaughan Area, Markham Area | Permanent
For over fifty years Synergie Hunt International has stood out from the competition by attracting the most talented individuals. We are looking to meet motivated people who are ready to make a difference by supporting our client partners meet and exceed their business goals.
Richmond Hill, ON
Starting at $80,000 per year plus benefits
In this role you will manage the full life cycle of product development for a well established dynamic consumer goods organization with a strong presence in Canada.
- You are responsible for the entire product development lifecycle from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecasting, production, promotion, and support
- You will maintain strong relationships with retailers, manufacturers, marketing and other teams
- You will cooordinate with internal art department to generate product designs
- You will support marketing to ensure that product features meet consumer demands
- You will represent the organizaton at various events
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- You have superior written and verbal communication
- You are creative and comfortable with development of concepts
- You are proficient in MS office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have experience in the consumer packaged goods sector
- You have solid experience dealing with both the manufacturing and retail contacts
- Clean criminal record
We invite you to forward your resume today!
At Synergie Hunt International, we are attentive to the professional development of our candidates. We respect your goals and guide you to a role that is best suited to your expectations. - Your professional development is our passion!
Each application we receive is carefully reviewed to meet the requirements of the position we are recruiting for. Even if you are not selected for this position, we will evaluate your application for other roles.