Bookkeeper#14182 | Ontario, Toronto Area | Permanent
For over fifty years Synergie Hunt International has stood out from the competition by attracting the most talented individuals. We are looking to meet motivated people who are ready to make a difference by supporting our client partners meet and exceed their business goals.
$60,000 to $70,000
In this role you will be responsible the company’s day-to-day financial record keeping, cash, accounts receivable, and accounts payable management. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, high attention to detail, can prioritize and multi-task, and can work in a dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
What is in it for You?
· A place where you will have an opportunity to share your skills, participate in and contribute to the firm’s growth.
· An organization that empowers an independent work environment to unleash your potential.
· A competitive compensation package.
What Do We Need from You?
· Accurately enter operating activities into the computerized accounting system.
· Deal with trust accounts.
· Communicate with customers, suppliers, and employees.
· Prepare various periodic financial reports and analyses.
· Working with senior management to plan financial priorities and longer-term business objectives.
· Reconciliation of operating bank accounts.
· Overseeing invoices and transaction receipts.
· Monitoring and recording of operating bank account’s incoming and outgoing funds
· Preparing and filing of GST/HST returns.
This Role is for You if:
· Quality is something that you embody.
· Efficiency and resourcefulness are very important.
· You are willing to be a “hands-on” team player, who is willing to get things done.
· You are not satisfied with status quo; you find ways to go above and beyond.
· At least 3 years of accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll experience
· Computer literacy, including strong Excel and effective working skills in MS Word
· Effective communication skills
· Technologically savvy with ability to navigate new digital tools and platforms.
· Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
· Self-starter who can work independently.
· Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
· Clean criminal record search.
At Synergie Hunt International, we are attentive to the professional development of our candidates. We respect your goals and guide you to a role that is best suited to your expectations. - Your professional development is our passion!
Each application we receive is carefully reviewed to meet the requirements of the position we are recruiting for. Even if you are not selected for this position, we will evaluate your application for other roles.